Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Who wants to go to the rodeo?

No, that's not an expression. The charity guy on the phone just sounded so sad. Pathetically sad. And it was only $40 for tickets for five people to the rodeo in SF in October on some random Wednesday at 7:30. I don't care too much about the San Mateo County police's after-school programs for kids but the guy sounded so sad. And it should count as a charitable contribution, I think (I'll have to check with my dad). And it was only $40. And it's a rodeo, which I think my sister might want to go to. And the guy sounded so sad.

Sigh. I'm going to be on those call lists forever now. I am such a sucker.

In other news, I discovered Overstock.com via Allison, and now bought two pairs of earrings! I know I know, I shouldn't go crazy. One pair of cubic zirconia square studs to replace my old Claire's cheapy ones that are peeling and uncomfortable, and one pair of pink round studs that inexplicably appealed to me. I'm not a pink person, even though I got a pink hoody a while ago and decided I should wear more pink. Because it looked good, and I should be more girly. Speaking of which, last week I discovered what "topcoat" was for, and it makes a difference! Turns out it's not interchangeable with clear nail polish. At least not the Wet and Wild clear nail polish I have.

1 comment:

  1. I thought the same thing and now I'm wearing way more pink than I used to. I started with pink nail polish and moved on from there. I'm glad that you moved to blogger! Now I can creepily follow you whenever I get on to blog. Heheh.

    As for the rodeo, I'll go if you can't find anyone. Just no camping for me!

    ReplyDelete