Saturday, May 14, 2011

All About Me

I was going through Picasa today and realized that in four years of primarily only having photos of myself that I took on my own, I have chanced across some instances of honest, true portraits of realistic expressions on my face.

Since I'm feeling maudlin and unimportant lately, I'm going to indulge myself by posting some.



Honest happiness when showing off the quilt I made Karen for her wedding.















Ditto for a quilt for Project Linus.



















Pensive in Virginia the summer I interned in the middle of nowhere.
















Slightly suspicious smile in current living room.

















Calm, ordinary smile.
















Tired outside a pizza parlor in San Diego.



















Lonely in Rothenburg ob der Tauber , Germany.

















No comments:

Post a Comment