Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hair

Tomorrow I get my hair cut.

That's normally noteable, I only mention it this time because I haven't had it cut in four months. This was partially trying to grow it out and partially my usual stylist going on maternity leave, coupled with devout inertia. My hair is now the longest it has been since I grew it out sophomore year of high school, so I documented it this morning before work:




















Obviously should have done this before I turned all the lights off but frankly I'm not at my best at 7 am. That time I put the milk away right next to the cereal, on top of the refrigerator, is additional proof.

I'm hoping to tell the substitute stylist I want layers such that when my hair inevitably curls away from my head in the humidity that it looks like it was on purpose. Well, I should say I plan to tell her that, what I'm hoping is that she doesn't laugh at me. But I guess I've never had a stylist actually laugh at me. The worst was that one who nodded sadly when I described the haircut I wanted her to fix as "slightly mullet-y".
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment